Warning to Ebay and other auction site users
When bidding / buying vehicles on ebay or similar auction sites please take every care and precaution to avoid fraudulent sales.
- Check their feedback, if no feedback don't bid - be suspicious.
- Is the seller new, when did they sign up - if very recent - be suspicious.
- Does it seem too cheap for the vehicle in question then it probably is too good to be true - be suspicious.
- Ask the seller where you can view the vehicle if the seller makes excuses - be suspicious.
- Is the vehicle in the UK and seller requesting payment to an overseas bank - be suspicious.
- If in doubt don't bid.
- Report any fraudulent seller to the site immediately
RJJ Freight, RJJ Shipping or RJJ Worldwide do not hold vehicles or boats for sale.
WE do arrange international shipping of vehicles for genuine owners. If you have purchased a vehicle or boat through a bona fide transaction and need it collected and shipped, we are pleased to assist you and arrange this.